Saturday, 28 January 2012

Finished cast

So a while ago I mentioned I went on a casting course, but with Christmas in the way it was a long wait until we had a chance to finish.
But on Thursday we managed to do a whole, lovely day where we finished our clay moulds, cast them and played with a lot of materials.
Here are the results.





He is odd looking but sort of lovely. I wanted him to be a misunderstood monster. I used my own face cast as a base. Not entirely sure where this came from to be honest, but I like him. Still got to paint him but then I'll have finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment