Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Crazy Thursday: Part 2

So after I had this lovely day I had to rush back into town (which took about 2 hours die to crazy traffic) so that I could get back to my first sculpture workshop.
This is the first of a few so I'll hopefully have more to show you soon.
The first session was on face casting which I've never done before. So, here is my face!


 I look rather strained because I am semi claustrophobic and I was desperately trying not to panic underneath the alginate. With only small nose holes to breath out of all I could think of was if I panicked I would faint! But the rest of the casting process was really fun and I think we get another go at the end of the course, I will be braver and pull a better face.
I will be using this cast as a base and intend to build an even more interesting face onto the top of it. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment