Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

Inspiration strikes.

Whilst trying to create Neeva a facebook page it occured to me that although I have had her for years she doesn't really have a past or a future, she is what I want her to be. This is great but probably a bad place to start in terms of character design.
SoI decided to create a new character; Penny. She has a whole timeline of events that have scarred her and mean that I know how she would react to situations. I willl try and do some art that depicts her life and not just her pulling faces, but for now she's only just started and I am playing with her look -



When Penny is 18 she starts work at a bar and dates one of the bouncers, Jeff, he turns out to be a bit of a mistake.
So yeah, hopefully I'll do some more so you can see her full life story. Maybe try my hand at a comic or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment