Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

More arts!

So this weeks life drawing was not so successful, I don't know if it was the fact that I was over tired or it was really cold but I just couldn't connect.
Having said this I think it was a really valuable lesson in perseverance. I felt I couldn't just get up and go, so I stuck it out and got to the end of the session.
I like that every week we try to incorporate narrative to the poses, here are some of the sketches that I managed to do. The range from 30 seconds to 5 minutes.




I was getting more into the drawing by this stage, we had embarked on the 30 second challenge and it was fun. Though I don't know about you, but I found drawing 3 figures really hard to draw in such a short period of time.

Weirdly it was doodling some Tangled art that calmed me down. I'm really excited about the film and have probably spoilt it for myself by watching every clip I can find and pouring through a lot of online art work. It was pretty happy though as one of the clips made me laugh out loud, defiantly a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment